- As low as $640/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- On the lake
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Rafting nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- Winery tours nearby
- Wood stove
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Escape to your dream beach vacation and experience coastal living in this exceptional home with comfortable living spaces. This entirely furnished 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom property features 3800 sq ft (5000 sq ft with screened porch living areas) and features a cavernous open floor plan, 2 huge living areas, a modern kitchen, elevator, ceiling fans, and ample closet space. Each room, except for one, has access to a roomy porch with elegant vistas of the surroundings. Guests can appreciate an outdoor shower and a delightful outdoor living space with a grille area (propane supplied by owner, underground tank). Located in the private gated coastal community of DeBordieu, this home is just a short walk from private beaches and impressive vistas. Book now for an memorable beach hideaway!
NEW CLUB ACCESS FOR 2023...
DeBordieu community clubhouse offers dining, tennis, exercise center, pool access and activities. There is a $200 per day charge for use of any of these amenities. The $200 per day fee is collected and arranged directly with the DeBordieu Club after your reservation has been confirmed. Rental Agent is not responsible for any club accounts or club arrangements.
DOGS accepted with $400 pet fee
Effective 3/13/23 this home has a tennis level membership at Debordieu
Bed & Bath Linens Supplied
No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed on the property.
FRIDAY-FRIDAY RENTAL DURING SUMMER MONTHS
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on a lake. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and snorkeling nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
How to get the best rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer time is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Georgetown, SC vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Finding the perfect vacation home:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Pet friendly 4BR/4.5BA home in DeBordieu w/club membership has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before booking the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.