- As low as $967/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Ocean Ease
1325 DeBordieu Blvd.
This beach home offers a comfortable calming getaway with beautiful vistas of the ocean. Let me walk you through its striking features. As you enter the home, you'll be greeted by a warm and inviting ambiance. The main highlight of the home is the impressive ocean view, which can be seen from various areas within the property. The kitchen features a simple yet functional design. It includes a bar area with four seats, accepting for casual dining or a fast breakfast before heading out to the beach. The kitchen is equipped with two ovens, a microwave/air fryer, and a dishwasher to make your stay as convenient as possible. Adjacent to the kitchen, you'll find an open dining room and a cozy family sitting area. Giant windows in these areas provide generous natural light and offer charming vistas of the ocean. It's a ideal space to gather for meals or spend quality time together while appreciating the serene beauty of the surroundings. For additional relaxation and entertainment, there's a second family sitting area on the main floor. This space is designed to be comfortable and casual, featuring a wet bar with an ice maker and a mini refrigerator. You can kick back here with a invigorating drink, relax, and appreciate the ocean vistas. Step outside onto the cavernous deck, and watch the waves roll in. On the main floor, you'll find the first bedroom with an en-suite bathroom with a stand-up shower. As you ascend to the second floor, you'll be greeted by an open sitting area, complete with a TV and a selection of toys and games. This area offers a cozy space for relaxation and entertainment while enjoying the gorgeous ocean view. The second floor features three bedrooms. Bedroom 2 offers a private bathroom with a tub/shower combination but does not have a TV. Bedroom 3 has its own TV and an en-suite bathroom featuring a tub/shower. Finally, the primary bedroom, Bedroom 4, features a king-size bed, an oceanfront view, and a roomy en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 11
Primary Bedroom: King bed Private Bathroom with tub and shower (2nd floor)
Guest Bedroom: Queen bed and 1 twin with Private Bathroom stand up shower (1st floor)
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed and a set of bunkbeds (2 twins) (2nd floor)
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed with Private Bathroom tub and shower
Half Bath on main living level.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday-Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social membership, In order to access the benefits of this membership, it is necessary to purchase a temporary club membership. The temporary club membership can be obtained at a cost of $200 per day, plus a $20 activation fee. It is important to note that the temporary club membership fee is separate from individual conveniences costs.
For more information and assistance regarding this matter, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin, at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is on the beach. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Motor boating, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect rental home experience:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To book the most suitable rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Welcome to our stunning oceanfront family beach house has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the host before you book your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during check in. text the host right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.