- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: SeaBreeze
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis
DETAILS: Unwind in the serenity of this calming getaway while appreciating striking vistas of the sea the warmth of the sun and warm summer winds.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Summer Wind is effortlessly located to the Beach Club with 3 bedrooms 3 baths and all the amenities of home. It includes a freshly modernized kitchen, enlargened living room, dining area, TV, wireless Internet, 1 car garage, and gas grille. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery and in home chef services . We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this striking home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club niceties such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural comforts include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the peerless Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/calm-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Money Saving Strategies
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most official tourism bureaus will send promotional guides with savings for vacation rental management companies, restaurants and tours. These guides can provide a great start to your rental search.
- Desire to stay away from crowds of people and save some money? Shoulder seasons feature impressive prices.
- A number of vacation rental companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the Armed forces, or returning vacation goers of the same rental. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a reduced price.
- Some vacation rentals are basically catered to particular customers, whether it's soundside units with weekly pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have private kiteboarding launching areas. You'll get the most value from a rental which most closely matches your ideal holiday setting, regardless if it costs a bit extra.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance together with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base rental cost, offers guests reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed as a consequence of medical-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn just how many rental homes are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Nearly all rental properties in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they coordinate the internet marketing and operations..
Here are some ideas and methods to help you navigate the rental home search and reservation process.
Finding and reserving the right rental property:
Do you believe "Great oceanfront views and close to the Beach Club" is the perfect vacation property for your next trip? Look over this check list to ensure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Georgetown, SC rental properties start booking early. To guarantee the most desirable choice of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Georgetown, SC rental 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Many families decide to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year holiday gatherings.
Select your Area and Vacation Week
Quite often, the hardest portion of planning your trip is deciding where to go, and when. After the big decisions are resolved, everything else will be simplier and easier.
Just How Many Beds?
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what type of bedroom setup you will need. Consider that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the group. Most vacation home listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Exactly What Are You Willing to Shell out?
Many vacation homes are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your selected week. It might be at the top end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before reserving a pricey rental. Generally, a single person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and recovering each person's contribution.
Rental Home Amenities
What property features is your group looking for? Is a swimming pool mandatory?Do you want a vacation property with patio kitchen? Will the unit need to be beach front, in town, or close to shopping? Are items like beach chairs, barbecue grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental home fee? Build a list of priority amenities to facilitate narrow your search.
Do members of your group have special needs? Make certain to remember and ask about wheelchair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Make sure you include your companion! Pet policies are different at each property. Study descriptions carefully. A number of constraints could eliminate a prospective rental property. Make certain you study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract. Ask questions *before* you reserve!
Where to Search
As soon as the area, time and attendees are decided, search multiple resources for the best rental selection. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local property management companies. Local agencies generally have a unique collection of rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the vacation rental has everything you need. If lacking, the home management company may know of comparable properties that suit your wishes and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best prospects for a lower rate will be changing to an off-season week.
Study the Total Agreement
Read through the whole contract and make certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking requirements
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Vacation Property
Ensure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Vacation home management companies and property owners commonly offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance guards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It provides peace of mind should catastrophe strike.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will probably need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Put the rental manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental unit immediately upon arrival. If you find damage, or if fixes are required call the property manager immediately. If there is a disagreement about liability later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or spa. Call your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of hassle.
- Don't forget to be a good neighbor. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a trip substantially more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Locals are a fantastic source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental home secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a little. Even though you're spending money on a housekeeping fee, The vacation rental should really be in very good condition. Sinks brimming with pots and pans, surplus beach sand on the floor and sticky messes should really be dealt with prior to leaving.
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to be certain no damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager wherever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your vacation rental? Many rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for renters to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something was unacceptable and they did not fix it in a practical manner, or when the rental wasn't as described, you will want to note that as part of your review.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a debrief with your family. Did they feel about the rental? If everything was exceptional, next year's trip planning will be easy. If not, you've gained invaluable rental search experience to help with another search.