- 5 Bedrooms
- 5.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Painless Breezy
LOCATION: Second Row right next to a beach access
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Tennis Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis.
DETAILS: This sensational second row 5 bedroom 4.5 bathroom home has a lot of character and painless beach access. Adore sea vistas from the second floor outdoor space. Each voluminous room is designed with beauty and happiness in mind for a satisfying visit to Debordieu. This home has a living room, dining room, den, wood burning fireplace, TVs, DVD, audio system, internet, and the elevator goes from ground floor to first floor only. It also includes a rent library, garage, gas grille, and outdoor shower. Main floor has one bedroom. Second floor has 3 bedrooms. The fifth bedroom is downstairs through the garage with half bath only. No smoking/no dogs and cats. Please note: The elevator is for bags and groceries only!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed Sitting area Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Queen Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queens Bed Private Half Bathroom (Downstairs)
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Wood burning fireplace TVs DVD audio system internet and the elevator goes from ground floor to first floor only. It also includes a rent library garage gas grille outdoor shower and outdoor space.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this impressive home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peaceful-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and vacation rental homes provide Georgetown, SC area promotional magazines which feature money-saving offers, either offered independently by merchants, or by a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. Be on the lookout for these magazines and promotional books, as this allows vacation goers to experience the very same great activities at a generally substantial discounted.
- Want to stay away from the crowds of people and lower your expenses? The off-peak seasons frequently offer amazing rates on rental accommodations.
- Are you a military veteran? A number of property management companies offer discounted rates to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to check with property management company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a specific experience you are mainly getting excited about ? If there's a certain Georgetown, SC atteaction you simply love, look for rental properties that cater especially to you.
- Consider purchasing trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed resulting from health related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas.
General Rental property Advice
You may be pleasantly surprised to uncover how many vacation homes are available at your destination. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an optimum retreat to fit their Georgetown, SC group, from calm condos to giant event homes with several bedrooms.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are critical in assisting guests with booking, checking-in, housekeeping services, as well as routine maintenance issues that may occur.
Here are some ideas and strategies to help you navigate the rental search and reservation process.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation rental:
Before you book "Natural and Serene Home Away from Home", review our brief checklist of points to consider.
Search Early and Often
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals book several months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months before your trip. Many visitors prefer to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Settle on your Town and Vacation Week
Start by deciding which specific area of Georgetown, SC you would like to explore, and the determine dates you'll be vacationing.
Just How Many Bedrooms?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and just how many/what sort of bedroom setup you'll need. Be mindful that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Determine Your Budget
Make sure "Natural and Serene Home Away from Home" suits your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions well before booking an expensive rental property. One member of your family needs to be given the task of collecting payments and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental cost at time of booking.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family searching for? Do you primarily want a property with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Are bedsheets included with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Do individual people in your group have special needs? Make sure you remember and ask about wheelchair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your furry family members. Dog guidelines are different at each rental. Read descriptions carefully. A number of restrictions could dismiss a prospective vacation property. Make sure to read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra charges may apply when pets are added.
Searching the Internet
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Local property management companies proudly offer a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation home has everything required. If something is missing, the vacation rental management company might know of comparable properties that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read through the Total Contract
It is advisable to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, pet and other additional fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs ranges from 1% - 5% of your base vacation rental cost, provides vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, and additionally hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything seems correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely have to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Put the property manager's contact information into your smart phone and wallet for easy access to answers during your trip.
Good luck on booking your rental! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make sure no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any problem areas of the rental. We also advise promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any needed repairs. This may protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You might need instructions for a fireplace, Television or jacuzzi. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to assist. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Don't forget to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents probably live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a little more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Check drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- As soon as your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure that no property damage occurred during your remain. Whenever possible, do this walk-out assessment with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many rental home web sites seek reviews after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable recommendations. If anything was unsatisfactory and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental was not as described, you should note that in your review.
Use Your Experience
Hold a vacation recap meeting with the people in your group. Did they enjoy their vacation? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. If not, you've acquired useful experience to help with the next search.