- As low as $1,800/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis table
- 7 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Kayak on site
- Kitchen island
- Limited housekeeping
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Whale watching nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Guests will be amazed at the luxury of this oceanfront 7 bedroom 7.5 bath home that sits on Debordieu Colony's private beach. In addition to the grandness of the home, guests will be amazed by the outdoor spaces that adorn this property - pristine cavernous porches that line the oceanside of the home as well as the backyard pool area and yard with a private walkway to the beach.
After entering the home and taking in the light wood paneled walls guests are already immersed in the beach ambiance. The first floor features an open dining and living space that will allow the whole family to savor quality time together eating meals and watching TV. The state-of-the-art kitchen comes equipped with stainless steel appliances and plenty of room for those who adore to prepare. Moving on from the living spaces guests will find a master suite downstairs fit for a King! Including access to one of the open porches, this room also comes with a soaking tub in the ensuite master bath.
Making your way up to the second floor, you will find additional living space that can double as a media room for those guests staying on the second floor, as well as a reading nook lining the windows next to the staircase to the top floor. Everyone will appreciate their time here accepting for so many memories to be made. On this floor you will find a Queen and King suite as well as a two bedrooms that have Full and Twin size beds.
The top floor homes the remaining bedrooms and bathrooms where guests will make themselves at home. With a flatscreen TV in the living room between, the remaining bedroom suites come with three Full size beds and 3 twins. This floor also uses the remaining space as a game room with a ping pong table and a crib for those who need it.
NEW CLUB ACCESS FOR 2022...
DeBordieu community clubhouse offers dining, exercise center, pool access and activities. There is a $200 per day charge for use of any of these amenities. The $200 per day fee is collected and arranged directly with the DeBordieu Club after your reservation has been confirmed. Rental Agent is not responsible for any club accounts or club arrangements. This home has a Social membership
This home is NON-SMOKING and NOT PET FRIENDLY, no exceptions.
Weekly Units ONLY Saturday-Saturday.
No motorbikes or motor homes allowed in Debordieu.
Telephone us for more information
CHECK-IN AT TIDELIFE RENTAL OFFICE. CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE VIA EMAIL PLEASE CHECK SPAM/JUNK FOLDER IF NOT RECEIVED.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown, and is near theme parks and on the beach. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and ecotours.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Georgetown, SC area. Book your Georgetown, SC vacation in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect rental home:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Breathtaking Oceanfront Debordieu Home with Private Pool has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your vacation family.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.