- As low as $1,823/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis
- 7 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Kitchen island
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Feel luxury oceanfront living in this striking 7 bedroom, 7.5 bath vacation rental home located in Debordieu Colony. With private beach access, outdoor porches and a pool area, this property is ideal for families and huge groups. Appreciate light wood paneled walls, an open dining and living space, state-of-the-art kitchen, and a downstairs master suite with a soaking tub and access to an open porch. The second floor offers additional living space, a media room, and a reading nook, with a Queen and King suite, and two bedrooms with Full and Twin size beds. The top floor features three Full size beds and 3 twins, and a game room with a ping pong table and a crib.
On the second floor, you'll find additional living space, a media room, and a reading nook, with a Queen and King suite, and two bedrooms with Full and Twin size beds. The top floor features three Full size beds and 3 twins, and a game room with a ping pong table and a crib.
Guests can also appreciate access to the DeBordieu Community Clubhouse with dining, exercise center, pool access, and activities for an additional fee.
This home has a social membership at Debordieu
This home is NON-SMOKING and NOT PET FRIENDLY, no exceptions.
Weekly Units ONLY Saturday-Saturday.
No motorbikes or motor homes allowed in Debordieu.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near theme parks and on the beach. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and hunting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Georgetown rental experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- The earlier your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guide magazines contain deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to select the perfect vacation rental in Georgetown:
- Choose dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Breathtaking Oceanfront Debordieu Home with Private Pool has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If not, call the property management company before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what bed configuration is best for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Breathtaking Oceanfront Debordieu Home with Private Pool?Book Online Get Information Call: