- As low as $1,800/Night
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Arcade/game room
- Table tennis
- 7 bedrooms
- 8 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fence around the pool
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Whale watching nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 7 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located within the esteemed DeBordieu community, this elegant 7-bedroom oceanfront home offers an unparalleled combination of coastal elegance, broad living spaces, and resort-style amenities. Located directly along the shoreline, 1009 presents unobstructed vistas of the ocean and gorgeous sunrises. Savor the relaxing sound of waves and the invigorating sea breeze from multiple vantage points within the home.
Boasting a generous total of seven well-appointed bedrooms, including master suites, guest rooms, and a bunk room, this home is ideal for accommodating huge families! The interior features an open-concept design that seamlessly connects living, dining, and kitchen areas. Grand windows and glass doors allow natural light to flood the space while framing impressive ocean vistas. The chef-inspired kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line appliances, ample counter space, and bespoke cabinetry. It's a culinary haven where creating gourmet meals becomes a enchanting experience.
Linens accommodations include:
Main Floor: King Master with En-suite bathroom and walk in closet
Middle Floor: Queen & Twin, King, King, Queen
Top Floor: 2 Bunk Beds - Twin over Queen & Twin over Twin, 2 Queens
Step outside to discover a private getaway complete with a shining pool and cavernous outdoor lounge areas. Whether you're appreciating a exhilarating dip, soaking up the sun on the pool deck, or indulging in outdoor dining, this area is designed for relaxation and entertainment. Elevated Deck and Balconies: Multiple balconies and an elevated deck provide expansive ocean vistas, making them ideal spots for sipping morning coffee, hosting sunset gatherings, or stargazing on clear nights.
Recreational Conveniences: Beyond the beach and pool, this home offers a sports membership which includes golf, tennis, pickle ball, exercise center, pool usage along with food & drink purchasing. Access to these amenities require registration for a guest account and you can set this up through the DeBordieu club directly. A $200 per day fee will apply.
Additional amenities include: elevator, private pool, bed & bath linens, garage with ample parking, full size washer & dryer on the main floor and stackable washer & dryer on the second floor, central HVAC, ping pong table, crib, additional sitting room, all major appliances such as refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, and microwave; wifi & cable, coffee pot, ceiling fans throughout, multiple balconies and decks and so much more!
Rental of this home also includes a $250 beach gear credit for your stay!
Weekly rental ONLY FRIDAY-FRIDAY
No motorbikes, motor homes or trailers are allowed in Debordieu.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near theme parks and on the beach. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and cave exploring.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Georgetown, SC vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the best rental in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Breathtaking Oceanfront Debordieu Home with Private Pool has 7 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before booking the home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Record any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.