- As low as $837/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- Video library
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Luxurious home in the private gated community of DeBordieu Colony. This four bedroom ocean front home is the ideal hideaway for family or friends. Featuring top of the line kitchen appliances, extended island bar, open dining and living area, and plenty of space for the whole family! With its breath taking vistas and wrap around porch, you are sure to fall in adore with all this home has to offer. Linens accommodations include one king, one queen, two singles, one daybed with two bunk bed sets. Each bedroom has its own private bathroom. Additional amenities include: central HVAC, wifi, cable, ocean front porch hammock, hot/cold outside enclosed shower, upstairs sun deck, steam showers and much more! Book your stay at the Oyster's Pearl today! One king master bedrooms and one queen bedroom are upstairs and downstairs there is one bedroom with two twins and the fourth bedroom down has two sets of twin bunk beds and a full size day bed with trundle.
NEW CLUB ACCESS FOR 2022...
DeBordieu community clubhouse offers dining, tennis, exercise center, pool access and activities. There is a $200 per day charge for use of any of these amenities. The $200 per day fee is collected and arranged directly with the DeBordieu Club after your reservation has been confirmed. Rental Agent is not responsible for any club accounts or club arrangements.
No family pets
WEEKLY RENTALS ONLY DURING THE SUMMER MONTHS
Nightly units available in the shoulder season
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Windsurfing and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation rental experience:
Get the best rental value:
- To get the best value, shift your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect vacation home in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Select a group lead, select your trip dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. 4BR Oceanfront Beach Home Grand Porch and more in Debordieu! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a great stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- At Check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.