- As low as $900/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Video games
- 1 bathroom
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- On the lake
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4000 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This home is located in the coastal Low Country of South Carolina in the handsome beach, golf and tennis community of Debordieu Colony. This private gated community is just south of Pawleys Island, S.C. and Litchfield Beach. Celebrate the sun, sand and sea at this delightful, professionally decorated, 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath second row home with ocean and pond vistas. This home also features a living room/dining room with fireplace and wet bar and a downstairs den with fireplace and wet bar, front screened and open porches and a back deck with gas grille overlooking pond, an elevator, 4 TVs , wireless Internet, book library, great appliances in the kitchen, bicycles, beach chairs, fish sink. This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and golf, however Debordieu charges $200 per day for access for rental guests. If you don't want to use the amenities, there is no additional charge.
Keywords: Stunning, second row beach home in a private gated community, Debordieu, South Carolina.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown, and is near theme parks and on a lake. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and Prince George Beach, while Georgetown County Museum and Rice Museum are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Tips and Tricks to get the best Georgetown, SC vacation home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Reserve your Georgetown, SC vacation home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Beautiful, professionally decorated Second Row Beach Home has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. Otherwise, contact the host before booking your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
Tips to have a great stay:
- Put the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
Ready to book Beautiful, professionally decorated Second Row Beach Home?Book Online Get Information Call: