- As low as $900/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Video games
- 1 bathroom
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- On the lake
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor pool
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Theme parks nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Welcoming dogs only
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 4000 square feet
This home is located in the coastal Low Country of South Carolina in the charming beach, golf and tennis community of Debordieu Colony. This private gated community is just south of Pawleys Island, S.C. and Litchfield Beach. Celebrate the sun, sand and sea at this enchanting, professionally decorated, 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath second row home with ocean and pond vistas. This home also features a living room/dining room with fireplace and wet bar and a downstairs den with fireplace and wet bar, front screened and open porches and a back deck with gas grille overlooking pond, an elevator, 4 TVs , wireless Internet, book library, great appliances in the kitchen, bicycles, beach chairs, fish sink. This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and golf, however Debordieu charges $200 per day for access for rental guests. If you don't want to use the amenities, there is no additional charge.
Keywords: Stunning, second row beach home in a private gated community, Debordieu, South Carolina.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near theme parks and on a lake. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
How to find the best Georgetown, SC rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summer time is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the perfect rental in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Beautiful, professionally decorated Second Row Beach Home has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If not, email the host before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what is right for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.