- As low as $775/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1700 square feet
Oceanside Haven is a beachfront villa with spectacular vistas of the ocean. The beach is only steps away. It’s a 4 bedroom, 4 bath villa. It is a very short walk to the Pioneer Place Villas private swimming pool and the DeBordieu Beach Club.
DeBordieu Colony is a private oceanfront gated community located near Pawley’s Island, South Carolina. If requested, we offer amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to our guests by arranging a Debordieu CC charge account. Natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate.
About the Area
Located on the beach, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
Getting the most from your budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Georgetown. Book your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning and choosing a perfect Georgetown, SC rental home:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Seaside Haven is an ocean front villa steps away from the beach! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the host before booking the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the property manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Seaside Haven is an ocean front villa steps away from the beach!?Book Online Get Information Call: