- As low as $715/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Lobster/crab pot
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1700 sq ft (158 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1700 square feet
Oceanside Haven is a beachfront villa with spectacular vistas of the ocean. The beach is only steps away. It’s a 4 bedroom, 4 bath villa. It is a very short walk to the Pioneer Place Villas private swimming pool and the DeBordieu Beach Club.
DeBordieu Colony is a private oceanfront gated community located near Pawley’s Island, South Carolina. If requested, we offer amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to our guests by arranging a Debordieu CC charge account. Natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this villa is on the beach. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summer time is high season in Georgetown. To find the best vacation home for your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Georgetown, SC attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides have deals for local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Seaside Haven is an ocean front villa steps away from the beach! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before reserving the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what is right for your vacation group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. text the host right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.