- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Stephen's Siesta
LOCATION: Golf Course
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining
DETAILS: Unwind and relax in this beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bath villa overlooking the golf course with close proximity to the Clubhouse.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
Master Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds Private Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: The Stephens Siesta villa also includes living room dining room kitchen wet bar TVs Internet open porches and garage. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a alluring year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.peaceful-vacations.com/about/calm-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Many property managers and rental properties supply Georgetown, SC area printed travel catalogs which feature money-saving promotions, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a relationship between the management company and the itself. These guides can provide a great start to your vacation rental search.
- Flexible about when you might travel? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of peak fees.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or repeat individuals to the same rental home. Make sure to ask property management company to see if your travelling crew is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular types of travellers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some rentals cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. You'll get the best value from a rental which most closely suits your ideal vacation setting, even if it costs a bit more.
- Management companies and individual home owners frequently offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic vacation rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens .
The Rental Process
Many people are shocked to discover the number of properties can be found in Georgetown, SC. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
The majority of vacation rentals in Georgetown, SC are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local rental management agencies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental home, management companies are instrumental in assisting travellers with booking, checking-in, cleaning, as well as maintenance issues that may occur.
We've put together a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
How to find and book the right vacation rental:
Do you believe "Charming villa overlooking the golf course, close to the DeBordieu Clubhouse! Stephens Siesta" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming visit? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many trendy hot spots, In Georgetown, SC the best rental properties are booked early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-12 months in advance of a trip. Many visitors decide to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Pick your Area and Vacation Week
Quite often, the hardest part of organizing your trip is figuring out where to go, and when. As soon as the big decisions are tackled, everything else becomes more straightforward.
Just How Much Vacation rental Do You Really Need?
How many family members are planning to share your getaway? Bear in mind that many homes list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the home's living room. You will need to figure out what is acceptable for the family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. If not, contact the property owner before you reserve the home.
Create a Spending Limit
Does your favorite rental property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? If many groups or family members are sharing the cost, check to make sure everyone knows their obligations and has agreed to a maximum they are prepared to pay. Generally speaking, one person in the group will be in charge of making the whole reservation and getting each family member's contribution.
Make a List of "Wants" and "Needs"
What amenities is your group searching for? Are you looking for a rental home with patio lounge? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or night life? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental home fee? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and preferences" from your party to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Do individual members of your party have special needs? If wheel chair entry, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, factor that into your search. The majority of rental home listings include a list of amenities.
Are you or other individuals in the crew visiting with a pet dog? Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Read descriptions thoroughly. A number of limitations may dismiss a potential rental home. Be sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional charges may apply when pets are included.
Start the Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rental properties" for local vacation rental management companies. Local vacation home management companies proudly offer an exceptional rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure that the home has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the home management company may know of similar properties that fit your style and budget..
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Contract
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the regular charge, vacationers will have to pay state taxes when booking "Charming villa overlooking the golf course, close to the DeBordieu Clubhouse! Stephens Siesta", in addition to any other additional fees which may be required based upon their situation, including a dog charge, early check-in or late check-out fee, or a pool heater fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Ensure that you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Remember that most rental agreements require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on the right path to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any problems soon after you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to report your observations. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- If you have any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, property access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents frequently live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great date night, or the best spots for night life?
- Make sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
Check Out Time
- Make sure you've packed all of your personal belongings. Sweep every room in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, patios, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to make sure that no damage occurred during your remain. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever feasible (this may not be possible).. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your vacation? Nearly all rental property websites ask for comments after your stay . Owners and rental managers will thank you for glowing recommendations. If anything went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest with regards to rental experience. Top owners and managers will try very hard to solve the problem.
Did everyone have a great time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a terrific home away from home. If the property was not ideal, and you will better recognize how to perfect your search for the next time.