- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Cherry Blossom Retreat
LOCATION: Near Sea
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining.
DETAILS: You couldn't ask for a more sensational thoroughly refreshed villa with spectacular sea vistas! Comfortably located next to the Beach Club playground Recreation Center and pool Cherry Blossom Retreat is top notch when it comes to where you want to bring your family to relax.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom with shower no tub
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds Hall Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 sets of bunk Beds
The 2 double beds and 2 sets of bunk beds downstairs share a Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This splendid villa includes 5 bedrooms 4 baths, open living room, dining room, marvelous appliances in kitchen, additional den, outdoor shower, wireless internet, and open porches; big screen TVs in every bedroom. There is no grille. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club luxuries such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that adore the premium Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our visitors. Our units are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and supplied housekeeper employees give greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our units are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.peaceful-vacations.com/about/tranquility-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
Money Saving Strategies
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply guides with savings for vacation rentals, restaurants and activities. These guides provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Just want to stay away from crowds of people and save cash? Shoulder seasons special offer impressive deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Plenty of management companies provide markdowns to veterans and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with vacation rental company to see if your travelling group qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some properties are basically catered to particular travelers, whether it is beachfront rentals with pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to shopping or waterfront homes that have their own boat launching areas. Make sure that you prioritize your proximity to the activities and interesting attractions you are most interested in.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners frequently offer their clients an opportunity to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unforeseen motel stay or extra gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen happens (heaven forbid!).
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the number and wide range of daily, weekly and monthly rental homes available in the Georgetown, SC area. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by property owners because they manage the online marketing and operations..
We've assembled a short guide to help you get the most from your rental property experience.
Finding and reserving the perfect rental:
Before you decide to book "You couldn't ask for a more breathtaking completely renovated villa with spectacular ocean views!", read through our short list of things to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Georgetown, SC rentals start booking very early. To assure the very best choice of vacation homes, we advise searching and booking your Georgetown, SC rental home 6-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Many groups plan to start their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Pick your Area and Travel Week
Begin by picking which particular area of Georgetown, SC you would like to browse, and the choose trip dates.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Vacation rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. You will need to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually accessible on the internet. Otherwise, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Most vacation rentals are marketed with a cost range. Confirm the rate for your preferred stay. It could be at the high end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends before booking an expensive rental property. One member of your group will need to be in charge of gathering contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental price at time of reservation.
What amenities is your family searching for? Do you primarily desire a property with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Are you more interested in wildlife or night life? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to take your own? Build a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Adequate access could make or break a trip for the less-mobile. If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, include that into your search. Nearly all rental home postings will include a list of amenities.
Think About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other people in the party travelling with a dog or cat? Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but guidelines can vary. Type of animal, size and breeds could be limited. Make sure you read agreements and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Where to Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local vacation home management companies. Local rental management companies take pride in a first-class rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you have spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your travel dates are available.
Some rental owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read The Contract
You really should know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- Long Distance Calls
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that includes taxes, pet and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each property. Property management companies and individual property owners often offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the standard rental cost, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent vacation property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected motel stay or additional gas.
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. Keep in mind that most rental contracts will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental home owner.
Where to Get Assistance
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend saving the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. To make sure no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts could be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a gas fireplace, TV or hot tub. Call your home manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Please be considerate of the neighborhood. Often, surrounding residences are occupied by permanent residents. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives can often point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep every room in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bath rooms, the garage, cabinets, backyards, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental home one final time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Just about all vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites allow travellers to offer feedback. If the vacation rental and/or property manager was top-notch, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we recommend being understanding but straightforward with regards to rental experience. The best property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the issue.
Does everyone want to re-book next year? Maybe everything ended up being ideal and you are excited to re-book the rental for next year. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that can help with your next search.