- As low as $375/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- Table tennis
- 5 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Jet skiing nearby
- Laundry detergent
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
"Appreciate Shack" is a roomy and refreshed rental located in the handsome and private gated community of DeBordieu Colony.
This one of a kind, six-bedroom home offers plenty of space for family and friends to relax and savor their vacation.
The top of the line kitchen appliances, along with the open dining to living area and dedicated dining room, make mealtime a breeze. The front porch features an outdoor dining table, and the back porch is screened in and overlooks a marsh lake.
Linens accommodations on ground floor include a double, with a full-size living room with flat screen TV, kitchenette with full-size refrigerator, sink, and dishwasher, a full bathroom with a shower/tub combo, and access to the outside of the property.
On the second floor (main), there is a cavernous king bedroom with a flat screen TV, private bath with a shower and garden tub. Totally equipped kitchen with open dining, full living room with flat screen TV and formal dining room.
Linens accommodations on the top floor include a king bedroom with private bath featuring a shower/tub combo. Bunk bed room with a twin on top and double on the bottom. An office with a day bed & twin trundle, and a third bedroom with a queen bed. The office and 2 bedrooms share a full bath with a shower/tub combo in the hallway.
Additional amenities at "Adore Shack" include a ping pong table, shuffleboard table, gas grille, central HVAC, wifi, cable, coffee pot, tea kettle, elevator, fire pit, and more. Unwind and appreciate your vacation in style by booking your stay at "Appreciate Shack" today!
Recreational Conveniences: This home offers a golf membership which includes golf, pickle ball, access to the exercise center, pool usage along with food & drink purchasing at the club. Access to these amenities require registration for a guest account and you can set this up through the DeBordieu club directly. A $200 per day fee will apply.
Effective September 1st, 2023, a golf cart will no longer be supplied with this property.
Elevator is available for handicap or elderly use.
Family Animals allowed with pet fee
Bed & bath linens included
Max Occupancy: 13
Nightly units available year round
No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed on the property.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near theme parks and on the waterfront. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with horse riding and hiking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation rental experience:
When to book a Georgetown, SC rental home & When to go:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in Georgetown. Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- To start, have your family select the best dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Beautiful 6 Bedroom Home in DeBordieu with Elevator! has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for a great stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.