- As low as $508/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: Cherry Blossom Retreat
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: You couldn't ask for a more gorgeous completely remodeled villa with spectacular ocean vistas! Conveniently located next to the Beach Club playground Recreation Center and pool Cherry Blossom Retreat is top notch when it comes to where you want to bring your family to relax.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom with shower no tub
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds Hall Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Double Beds
Guest Bedroom: 2 sets of bunk Beds
The 2 double beds and 2 sets of bunk beds downstairs share a Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This splendid villa features 5 bedrooms 4 baths, open living room, dining room, exceptional appliances in kitchen, additional den, outside shower, wireless internet, and open porches; big screen TVs in every bedroom. There is no grille. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this magnificant home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at DeBordieu Beach and Prince George Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation property experience:
When to book a Georgetown, SC rental & When to go:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Georgetown, SC area. To find the best value, try changing your family's Georgetown, SC trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Georgetown, SC area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best vacation rental:
- Start by having your family choose the best dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. You couldn't ask for a more breathtaking completely renovated villa with spectacular ocean views! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Advice for a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peace. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
Ready to book You couldn't ask for a more breathtaking completely renovated villa with spectacular ocean views!?Book Online Get Information Call: