- As low as $846/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Beach umbrellas
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Day bed
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared bathroom
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Ford
LOCATION: Walking distance to the beach in conveniently located Ocean Park
DETAILS: How would you like to relax in this alluring beach home just steps to the private beach access in Ocean Park? Plan your vacation now for this terrific 5 bedroom 4 bath home with screened porches, decks, rockers, hammocks, and an upstairs balcony that will give you a view of the ocean. The convenience and location of this home is tough to beat. No smoking/No family pets. This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the Summer.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
Primary Bedroom: King Bed with Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed with Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen with Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds and Shared Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds + Daybed with Trundle and Shared Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Jenn-Air stove whirlpool tubs 4 Intelligent App Enabled TV's including an 80 inch 4K screen DVD VCR Blue Ray and iPod dock wireless Internet garage and fish sink.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near the beach. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best Georgetown, SC vacation home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Book your Georgetown, SC rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Screened porches, decks, rockers, hammocks and an upstairs balcony with ocean views has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is suitable for your family.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.