- As low as $720/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Ford
LOCATION: Walking distance to the beach in conveniently located Ocean Park
DETAILS: How would you like to relax in this gorgeous beach home just steps to the private beach access in Ocean Park? Plan your vacation now for this terrific 5 bedroom 4 bath home with screened porches, decks, rockers, hammocks, and an upstairs balcony that will give you a view of the ocean. The convenience and location of this home is tough to beat. No smoking/No family pets. This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the Summer.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
Primary Bedroom: King Bed with Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed with Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen with Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds and Shared Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds + Daybed with Trundle and Shared Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Jenn-Air stove whirlpool tubs 4 Intelligent App Enabled TV's including an 80 inch 4K screen DVD VCR Blue Ray and iPod dock wireless Internet garage and fish sink.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this impressive home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Some property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
How to pick the best vacation home in Georgetown:
- Start by having your family select the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Screened porches, decks, rockers, hammocks and an upstairs balcony with ocean views has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before reserving the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or could be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything on check-out day. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
Ready to book Screened porches, decks, rockers, hammocks and an upstairs balcony with ocean views?Book Online Get Information Call: