- As low as $891/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Dune Oaks Oasis
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: This home is about 1/4 mile from the beach. Hot tub, and creek view!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14
Primary Bedroom - King Bed w/ Twin Bed Private Bath w/ Walk-in Shower & Tub
Guest Bedroom - King Bed w/ shared bath
Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed w/ Private Bath
Guest Bedroom - King Bed w/ Twin Bed w/ shared bathroom
Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed w/ Private Bath
*Upstairs Couch has pull out couch for 2 additional guest
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Appreciate time together with up to 14 guests in the open living/dining room and den. When a day of beach golf tennis or other fun activities is done relax and relax the outdoor hottub hot tub! Other impressive amenities featured in this property include: high speed wireless internet, TVs, Keurig Coffee Maker, gas grille and wetbar! Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this striking home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and Prince George Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Reserve your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies supply Georgetown, SC area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose your dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Enjoy your vacation in this Dune Oaks Oasis w/ Hot Tub and Pond View! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before booking the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or might be applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the rental manager immediately to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
Ready to book Enjoy your vacation in this Dune Oaks Oasis w/ Hot Tub and Pond View!?Book Online Get Information Call: