- As low as $675/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Dune Oaks Oasis
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: This home is about 1/4 mile from the beach. Hot tub, and creek view!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14
Primary Bedroom - King Bed w/ Twin Bed Private Bath w/ Walk-in Shower & Tub
Guest Bedroom - King Bed w/ shared bath
Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed w/ Private Bath
Guest Bedroom - King Bed w/ Twin Bed w/ shared bathroom
Guest Bedroom - Queen Bed w/ Private Bath
*Upstairs Couch has pull out couch for 2 additional guest
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Appreciate time together with up to 14 guests in the open living/dining room and den. When a day of beach golf tennis or other fun activities is done relax and relax the outdoor hottub hot tub! Other amazing amenities featured in this property include: high speed wireless internet, TVs, Keurig Coffee Maker, gas grille and wetbar! Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home massages manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Social Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or email@example.com.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is by the sea. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best Georgetown, SC vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the most suitable rental home within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best rental:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Enjoy your vacation in this Dune Oaks Oasis w/ Hot Tub and Pond View! has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible online. If not, email or call the host before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during arrival. text the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect your property!
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.