- As low as $210/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to the "Front Street Cottage". This striking period home is comfortably located in the heart of the downtown Georgetown historic district. Upon entering the front door you are greeted into a comfortable living room. A bedroom to the left features twin beds with striking linens. The primary bedroom has a queen size bed and is located mid home to ensure for a good nights sleep. A bright roomy kitchen with gas range and more awaits you! Dine at the breakfast bar or in the dining area that features great lighting thru a wall of windows. One full bath and a half bath also make up the space. Need to do laundry? You will also find a nice laundry room. Other rooms include a modest cozy office and a downstairs mudroom that lead to the backyard.
This property is located within walking distance to shopping and dining, running trails, kayak launch and boat landing. 15 mins. to the North and you will find the beaches of Pawleys Island. 1 hour south is Charleston SC. Don't miss our local museums, tours, and more! Welcome to Georgetown!
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. Hampton Plantation State Historic Site and Battery White are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club. Kayaking, motor boating, and sailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hunting nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Georgetown, SC rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Georgetown. To find the largest rental home for your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Choose a group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Front Street Cottage has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If not, call the property owner before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your visit, note any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of issues.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 1.0 miles