- As low as $375/Week
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Theme parks nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this PropertyOceanfront at DeBordieu Colony, the Juk Villa's sea vistas amenities and space are unsurpassed. Not only can you appreciate the villa's offerings, but those of the North Beach Villa community and DeBordieu Colony as well, including golf, tennis, dining and choice of 3 swimming pools.
ABOUT THE VILLA
On the upper level of a two-story building, with elevator access, the Villa accommodates 10 guests in 4 bedrooms, a roomy 5th bedroom/den and 4 1/2 baths. The roomy interior includes a enormous living room, dining room, and freshly modernized kitchen. The exterior spaces are centered around an enormous rooftop patio with a gas grille and ample space for dining, entertaining, sunbathing, or just appreciating the sea vistas.
Interior features include living and dining areas with gas fireplace, sizable screen TV, and wet bar and plenty of seating. The master suite has a private porch facing the sea and a opulent bath with a huge hottub & separate shower. With 6 TVs, 3 DVDs, 1 VCR, stereo w/CD, cable and Wireless Internet, there is plenty to keep you entertained and connected.
Master Bedroom King bed with private bath
Bedroom 2 King bed with private bath
Bedroom 3 King bed with double sleep couch and adjoining bath (shares bath with den)
Bedroom 4 Queen bed with single sleep couch and private bath
Bedroom 5/Den Queen sleep couch and adjoining bath (shares bath with bedroom 3)
The villa rents from Friday to Friday during the summer season.
ABOUT NORTH BEACH VILLAS
The North Beach Villas are located on the northern end of DeBordieu, adjacent to the oceanfront Beach Club. The North Beach Villas feature a private swimming pool, gorgeously landscaped grounds and multiple beach accesses with outside showers. The Villa's building has an elevator for guest's use, 2 private parking spaces in the ground-level parking garage with additional parking outdoors.
Keywords: villa, condominium, condo, debordieu, oceanfront
Tips to Save Money on your Rental
- Find the tourism bureau in the area you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus offer printed tourism guides with special packages for accommodations, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these publications and promotional books, since this allows travelers to take advantage of the very same terrific attractions at a typically significantly discounted.
- Just want to steer clear of the packed areas and reduce costs? Off-peak times offer up significant deals.
- Are you a military veteran? Many vacation rental companies provide discounts to veterans and active-duty forces. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are primarily designed for specific types of vacationers. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, receptions and corporate escapes. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and attractions you are most excited about.
- Vacation rental companies and individual property owners generally offer clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, provides visitors reimbursement of their trip expenses for any missed resulting from medical related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra gasoline.
General Rental Home Information
First-timers are often times shocked at the range and wide selection of weekly properties available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and working experience to provide convenient operational management on behalf of the owner..
We've developed a brief guide to assist you in getting most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and reserve the right rental property:
Do you believe "Oceanfront Elegance, Unparalleled Location
in Debordieu" is the best vacation property for your upcoming trip? Browse through this checklist to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Sooner You Start, The Better The Selection
Georgetown, SC vacation homes are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. Booking your rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday gatherings are a popular time for family groups to plot their Summer family vacations..
Find your Spot and Establish Dates
Agreement can be tricky between relatives, but once this difficult part is finished everything will quickly fall in place.
Select a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Keep in mind that most vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible online. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
Many vacation homes are marketed with a price range. Confirm the cost for your chosen week. It might be at the top end of the range. Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from travel companions before booking a costly rental. One member of your company will need to be in charge of collecting contributions and agreeing to responsibility for the complete rental cost at time of reservation.
Create a list of "Wants" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the family looking for? Is a screened-in porch a necessity? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are sheets included with the rental, or do you need to provide your own? Make a list of "needs and wants" from your party to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Accessibility and Special Considerations
Do individual people in your crew have special needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized devices are required, factor that into your search. Nearly all rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Take the Dog
Are you or other people in the crew traveling with a pet? Animals are welcome at a number of vacation rentals, but policies can vary. Type of animal, size and dog breeds might be controlled. Make sure that you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
Searching the Internet
. Besides Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local vacation homes" for local rental management companies. Local companies usually have a unique assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, check to confirm your travel dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable week, try getting an additional night. This is more effective during the off-season when many properties sit empty.
Read through the Entire Agreement
Read through the entire contract and make certain you understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the standard charge, visitors will need to pay state taxes when booking "Oceanfront Elegance, Unparalleled Location
in Debordieu", along with various other fees that may be required based upon their situation, including a pet charge, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Make sure you understand the cancellation policy before booking. You'll probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should catastrophe strike.
When you think you've found "the one", start the reservation process. Bear in mind that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to safeguard the vacation rental owner.
Where to Get Help
Put the property manager's contact info into your cell phone and wallet for convenient access to answers during your stay.
Congrats on reserving your vacation home! You're on the way to a phenomenal vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To ensure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. We also recommend immediately phoning the property manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any critical repairs.
- Should there be any ambiguity about parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operation, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of problems.
- Remember to be a good neighbor. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best pizza, have a great night out, or the best places for night life?
- Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the home locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're spending money on a cleaning fee, The vacation rental really needs to be in good condition. Kitchen sinks filled with dishes, excessive sand on the floors and sticky messes should really be taken care of before leaving.
- Once your things are all out, do a walk-through of the rental home to make sure no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, make certain you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all rental management company sites seek reviews after your stay . Property owners and property managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If something went wrong and they didn't fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental wasn't as described, you should note that in your review.
Learn and Improve
Did everyone have a great time? If everything was wonderful, next year's trip planning will be relatively easy. If not, you've gained useful experience that will help with your next search.