- As low as $175/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
The Butler Cabin was originally occupied by the Wedgefield Plantation overseer. It currently sits beside the freshly remodeled Brick House Pub and Pro Shop. Golf lovers will be mere steps from the golf course and driving range. The Manor House features many majestic 300-year-old live oaks, where you can savor an afternoon drink or relax and take in the view. Thinking about getting married at Wedgefield? This cabin is the ideal place for the newlywed couple’s first nighttime.
We want everybody to appreciate their stay. In the cabin there will be 2 complementary vouchers for 2 glasses of wine or beer and a bucket of balls at the driving range. Please take the vouchers to the Brick House Pub to redeem. The Brick House Pub offers live entertainment on Thursday and Friday nighttime. Be sure to follow us on social media, Wedgefield Country Club, to stay up to date on all the latest events and to schedule your tee time!
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this cabin is next to a golf course. Hampton Plantation State Historic Site and Battery White are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Georgetown, SC rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Georgetown, SC area. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Georgetown, SC vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Filter your search:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. The Butler Cabin at Wedgefield Country Club has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Georgetown County Museum - 4.5 miles
- Rice Museum - 4.6 miles
- East Bay Park - 4.8 miles
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 4.8 miles
Ready to book The Butler Cabin at Wedgefield Country Club?Book Online Get Information Call: