- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Communal Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Water's Edge
LOCATION: Near Sea
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis, exercise center and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: Just beyond the dunes, Water's Edge is a comfortable sea view villa located near beach walkway, pool and Beach Club.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Extra Long Twin Beds
-- Queen Bedroom and Twin Bedroom share a Hall Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: You will have everything you need in this attractively decorated villa; Very elegant kitchen and baths; patio, garage, wireless internet, HDTVs, DVDs, audio system, rent library, charcoal grille; complimentary standing ice maker. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this amazing home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club comforts such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural niceties include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that relish the peerless Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
- Find the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many official tourism bureaus supply guides with savings for rental homes, restaurants and tours. Look for these publications and coupon books, as this allows visitors to discover the very same wonderful attractions at a often substantial discounted.
- Desire to stay away from packed areas and get a better price? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be eligible for discounts. Make sure to confirm with property owner to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduced price.
- Some homes are particularly suited for particular types of visitors. Large event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to nightlife. Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Property management companies and individual rental owners generally offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance coverage. Trip insurance, which generally add anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any nights missed a result of personal medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unplanned motel stay or extra gas.
General Rental Tips & Tricks
Some people are surprised to learn how many rental homes are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of vacation homes available makes it possible to find an optimum getaway to suit their Georgetown, SC family, from quiet condominiums to grand event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in Georgetown, SC are privately operated and many are represented by established local rental management companies. Owners frequently choose management companies to assist with marketing, housekeeping services and regular maintenance.
We have put together a short guide to help you get the most out of your vacation property experience.
Where to find and book the right rental home:
Do you think "Oceanfront Villa just Beyond the Dunes, Close to Pool and Beach Club" is the perfect rental for your next vacation? Read this guide to confirm it fits your needs.
Search Early and Often
Like many desirable destinations, In Georgetown, SC the best vacation homes are booked early. To ensure the most desirable selection of properties, we suggest searching and reserving your Georgetown, SC vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for groups to plan their Summer trips..
Settle on your Place and Vacation Week
Consensus can be tough between family members, but the moment this difficult part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
Decide on a Size
Establish who is going, and how many/what sort of bedroom configuration you should have. Try to remember that many rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to figure out what is acceptable for your company. Most rental home listings will describe each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Does the chosen rental home fit your budget during that choice Summer week? If several individuals or loved ones are sharing the cost, always make sure each group knows their obligation and has approved a maximum they are willing to contribute. Most rental agreements require a single person to be liable for the full reservation.
Vacation home Amenities
What property features is your group looking for? Do you want a vacation property with outdoor dining area? Do you desire to be away from it all, or close to civilization? Are items like beach chairs, grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included with your rental property rate? Create a list of priority conveniences to facilitate filter your search.
Accessibility and Special Issues to consider
Elderly family members will appreciate you for not reserving a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Think About Furry Family Members?
Are you or other people in the crew visiting with a dog? Animal policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions may eliminate a prospective vacation property. Ensure that you study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
After the place, time and attendees are decided, search multiple sources to get the best vacation home selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local vacation home management companies. Local vacation rental management companies take pride in a top-quality rental experience.
Re-read the description to make sure the vacation rental has everything that you need. If lacking, the rental management company might know of similar properties that better fit your preferences and budget..
Some property owners will negotiate rates, and some won't. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try getting an additional night. Off-peak weeks are likely to be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Contract
Read the entire contract and be certain you fully understand who is responsible for:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
Do you know the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies are different for each vacation rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It offers relief should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Information
Put the rental manager's contact info into your smart phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your trip.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To ensure no damages are associated with your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Call the property manager immediately to report your observations.
- Ask questions. When there's any ambiguity about parking, policies of the property, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we recommend you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good neighbor. Locals are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a visit a lot more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Residents can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
At the end of your stay
- Make sure you've packed all your personal belongings. Sweep all the rooms in the house for left-behind items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, patios, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- As soon as your things are all out, perform a walk-through of the rental home to verify no damage occurred in the course of your remain. When possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Just about all rental management companies and rental home sites make it easy for customers to offer reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your compliments. If something went wrong, we advise being pleasant but honest with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will work hard to correct the issue.
Hold a meeting with the people in your group. Did they love their stay? If everything was outstanding, next year's trip planning is going to be simple. Maybe the rental home wasn't ideal, and you will better understand how to improve your search for the next trip.