- As low as $1,205/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Taylor Made
274 Sea Island Dr.
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: Just a short walk to DeBordieu Beach you will find Taylor Made, a roomy 6 bedroom 5.5 bathroom home seated on a peaceful cul-de-sac. This peaceful hideaway sits on the Southern tip of DeBordieu on a pond with spectacular vistas of the ocean and creek from the rooftop porch. Appreciate time together with up to 14 guests in the open living/dining room with adjacent wetbar for entertaining.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with whirlpool tub
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed with Twin Bed
Guest Bedroom: Full Bed with Twin Bed
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Savor the open and screened porches for outside entertaining, the wetbar with additional ice maker, additional mini kitchen with additional refrigerator, garage, elevator, high speed wireless internet, huge TVs in 2 living rooms and 7 TVs total, charcoal grille, both traditional and Keurig coffee makers, and an outside wash off area.Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach. DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach. Looking to get your feet wet? Fishing and swimming adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the perfect Georgetown vacation property experience:
How to get the best value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To get the most suitable rental home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Georgetown, SC restaurants and activities.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to select the perfect rental in Georgetown:
- To start, have your group decide on dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Taylor Made - just for you! Spacious retreat for the entire family! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what is best for your vacation.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs applied to your contract.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your visit, note any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Ready to book Taylor Made - just for you! Spacious retreat for the entire family! ?Book Online Get Information Call: