- As low as $1,078/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 14
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Taylor Made
274 Sea Island Dr.
LOCATION: Near Ocean
DETAILS: Just a short walk to DeBordieu Beach you will find Taylor Made, a cavernous 6 bedroom 5.5 bathroom home seated on a peaceful cul-de-sac. This peaceful hideaway sits on the Southern tip of DeBordieu on a pond with spectacular vistas of the ocean and creek from the rooftop porch. Appreciate time together with up to 14 guests in the open living/dining room with adjacent wetbar for entertaining.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 14
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with whirlpool tub
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Beds Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed with Twin Bed
Guest Bedroom: Full Bed with Twin Bed
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Savor the open and screened porches for outside entertaining, the wetbar with additional ice maker, additional mini kitchen with additional refrigerator, garage, elevator, high speed wireless internet, huge TVs in 2 living rooms and 7 TVs total, charcoal grille, both traditional and Keurig coffee makers, and an outside wash off area.Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs beach umbrellas bicycles and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery in home chef services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this exceptional home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club dining and tennis. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours, and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach. DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site. Looking to get your feet wet? Fishing and swimming adventures can be found near the property.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Georgetown, SC rental home:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Georgetown, SC area. Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Start by having your family choose the best dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Taylor Made - just for you! Spacious retreat for the entire family! has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Georgetown, SC vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. If not, call the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish which bed configuration is best for your family.
- If your family is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect your property!
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.