- As low as $400/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- Video library
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 14
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Great Family home located in private gated community of DeBordieu.
This property is well outfitted to meet the needs of ANY guest. This six bedroom home is just a two min. walk from the beach on a peaceful street. Five of the six bedrooms feature access to a porch and come entirely equipped for a calming vacation.
Bedrooms 1 and 2 feature a King in each, (as well as private baths) Bedrooms 3 and 4 feature a Queen in each, Bedroom 5 features Two twin beds and bedroom 6 features Two Bunk beds. This home also features a full kitchen including a coffee pot maker, an outside shower and much more. Full Golf and Club membership which accepts guests access to dining, golf, tennis and pools with applicable club account fee. Downstairs screen porch and open porches on second and third floors. This home is GREAT for families and sizable of space and rooms for a gathering.
NEW CLUB ACCESS FOR 2022...
DeBordieu community clubhouse offers dining, golf, tennis, exercise center, pool access and activities. There is a $200 per day charge for use of any of these amenities. The $200 per day fee is collected and arranged directly with the DeBordieu Club after your reservation has been confirmed. Rental Agent is not responsible for any club accounts or club arrangements.
No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed on the property. No smoking Occupancy: 14
SATURDAY TO SATURDAY IN THE SUMMER MONTHS....
Electric golf carts allowed and can be rented.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown, and is near theme parks and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Snorkeling and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and horse riding nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Georgetown, SC rental booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summertime is high season in the Georgetown, SC area. To get the best value, consider shifting your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the bestvacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Family beach house Debordieu Lots of Amenities, Near Ocean has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what is suitable for your vacation family.
- If your family is bringing pets, you will need a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Georgetown, SC beach you simply love, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
Ready to book Family beach house Debordieu Lots of Amenities, Near Ocean?Book Online Get Information Call: