- As low as $411/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- Video library
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Casino nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Local meal delivery service
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Great Family home located in private gated community of DeBordieu.
This property is well outfitted to meet the needs of ANY guest. This six bedroom home is just a two min. walk from the beach on a peaceful street. Five of the six bedrooms feature access to a porch and come completely equipped for a calming vacation.
Bedrooms 1 and 2 feature a King in each, (as well as private baths) Bedrooms 3 and 4 feature a Queen in each, Bedroom 5 features Two twin beds and bedroom 6 features Two Bunk beds. This home also features a full kitchen including a coffee pot maker, an outside shower and much more. Full Golf and Club membership which accepts guests access to dining, golf, tennis and pools with applicable club account fee. Downstairs screen porch and open porches on second and third floors. This home is GREAT for families and huge of space and rooms for a gathering.
NEW CLUB ACCESS FOR 2022...
DeBordieu community clubhouse offers dining, golf, tennis, exercise center, pool access and activities. There is a $200 per day charge for use of any of these amenities. The $200 per day fee is collected and arranged directly with the DeBordieu Club after your reservation has been confirmed. Rental Agent is not responsible for any club accounts or club arrangements.
No motorbikes or motor homes are allowed on the property. No smoking Occupancy: 14
FRIDAY TO FRIDAY RENTAL DURING THE SUMMER
Electric golf carts allowed and can be rented.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this vacation home is near theme parks and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights. Snorkeling and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and hunting nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Georgetown, SC vacation property experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- To get the best value, consider changing your family's Georgetown, SC vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
How to select the best rental home in the Georgetown, SC area:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Family beach house Debordieu Lots of Amenities, Near Ocean has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If not, contact the property owner before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or may be applied to your invoice.
Advice for a great stay:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.