- As low as $210/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
The Carriage House is a ideal get away spot located at Wedgefield Country Club. It contains Two Suites, 101 and 102. Carriage House 102 is located on the right. Looking to get married, the Carriage House 102 has plenty of room for the day of activities. Appreciate the cavernous room and the outside shared patio. Savor evening sitting by the fire or sipping morning coffee watching the sunrise. Located left of the Manor House you are just steps from the Brick House Pub and Pro Shop.
As you drive up to the Country Club, The Manor House will be directly in front of you with a circling drive. The Carriage House is located on the left side of the circle. The circling drive will allow you to drop your bags then park in the parking lot. There is a shared front door that will take you into a entry. The door for 102 is located on the right with it's own private space.
We want everybody to appreciate their stay. In the cabin there will be 2 complementary vouchers for 2 glasses of wine or beer and a bucket of balls at the driving range. Please take the vouchers to the Brick House Pub to redeem. The Brick House Pub offers live entertainment on Thursday and Friday nighttime. Be sure to follow us on social media, Wedgefield Country Club, to stay up to date on all the latest events and to schedule your tee time!
About the Area
This cottage is located in Georgetown. Hampton Plantation State Historic Site and Battery White are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Georgetown vacation rental experience:
When to book a Georgetown, SC rental & When to go:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Reserve your vacation in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the perfect vacation rental in Georgetown:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Carriage House102 at Wedgefield Country Club has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property management company before you reserve the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC attraction you are enamored with, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Georgetown County Museum - 4.6 miles
- Rice Museum - 4.7 miles
- East Bay Park - 5.0 miles
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Carriage House102 at Wedgefield Country Club?Book Online Get Information Call: