- As low as $331/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Arcade/game room
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Serenity
352 Calais Ave.
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: Spoil yourself in this gorgeously decorated home with great golf course vistas. This home has all of the modern amenities; 4 family hangout rooms plus a back porch that offers serenity on the golf course and just a fast golf cart ride to the beach. Oh yeah - a six-seat golf cart is supplied with the rental!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom with Tub
Guest Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed 1 Twin Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
PROVIDED: Premade Beds
Luxury Linen Package: sheets, hand towels, bathmats, washcloths, bath towels
NO FAMILY PETS
NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian to book a property.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This home offers 4 Bedrooms and 4.5 baths plus 6 seat golf cart supplied with rental, elevator, wet-bar, additional refrigerator, additional ice-maker, game room, propane grille on deck. Standard and Keurig coffee makers. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
MAXIMUM CARS: The max. number of cars allowed for this property is 4.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership, which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and a champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs, like green costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Melanie Broderick at 843-527-6020.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Offshore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. We have contactless check-ins and check-outs. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees who provide higher quality, greater security and personal accountability. We never utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Cleaning documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in Georgetown. To book the largest rental home for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area travel guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and choosing the right Georgetown, SC rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Come seek Serenity in DeBordieu! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a particular Georgetown, SC beach you are crazy about, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, record any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the property manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.