- As low as $516/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Arcade/game room
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
PROPERTY NAME: Serenity
352 Calais Ave.
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: Spoil yourself in this delightfully decorated home with great golf course vistas. This home has all of the modern amenities; 4 family hangout rooms plus a back porch that offers serenity on the golf course and just a fast golf cart ride to the beach. Oh yeah - a six-seat golf cart is included with the rental!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom with Tub
Guest Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed 1 Twin Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This home offers 4 Bedrooms and 4.5 baths plus 6 seat golf cart supplied with rental, elevator, wet-bar, additional refrigerator, additional ice-maker, game room, propane grille on deck. Standard and Keurig coffee makers. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership, which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and a champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs, like green costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Offshore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. We have contactless check-ins and check-outs. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees who provide higher quality, greater security and personal accountability. We never utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Cleaning documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Debordieu Colony, a neighborhood in Georgetown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Prince George Beach and DeBordieu Beach, while Rice Museum and Georgetown County Museum are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Georgetown, SC rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Summer time is high season in Georgetown. To get the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the best rental:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Come seek Serenity in DeBordieu! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the host before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC attraction you simply love, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
During your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- At Check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent quite a few problems.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.