- As low as $655/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- Arcade/game room
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PROPERTY NAME: Serenity
352 Calais Ave.
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: Spoil yourself in this charmingly decorated home with great golf course vistas. This home has all of the modern amenities; 4 family hangout rooms plus a back porch that offers serenity on the golf course and just a fast golf cart ride to the beach. Oh yeah - a six-seat golf cart is supplied with the rental!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9 comfortably
Primary Bedroom: King Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed Private Bathroom with Tub
Guest Bedroom: 1 Queen Bed 1 Twin Bed Private Bathroom with Shower
AMENITIES INCLUDE: This home offers 4 Bedrooms and 4.5 baths plus 6 seat golf cart supplied with rental, elevator, wet-bar, additional refrigerator, additional ice-maker, game room, propane grille on deck. Standard and Keurig coffee makers. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
Beginning March 1st! BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $50 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Friday
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Lowcountry Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership, which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and a champion Pete Dye golf course. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs, like green costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin at 843-527-6020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Offshore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. We have contactless check-ins and check-outs. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees who provide higher quality, greater security and personal accountability. We never utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Cleaning documentation at https://www.debordieurentals.com/about/debordieu-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Georgetown. Hobcaw Barony and Hampton Plantation State Historic Site are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Georgetown, SC rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer is high season in Georgetown. Reserve your Georgetown, SC vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Georgetown, SC area visitors guides that include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Georgetown, SC area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- First, have your group decide on trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Come seek Serenity in DeBordieu! has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Georgetown, SC attraction you crave, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the rental manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
Ready to book Come seek Serenity in DeBordieu!?Book Online Get Information Call: