- As low as $175/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Come stay in the original Mary Goelet Suite. During the 1900s one of the wealthiest families in American owed and occupied the Wedgefield Manor home. This bedroom suite is private and ideally located overlooking the 18th hole where you will wake up to the the magical sunrise in the horizon. Thinking about getting married at Wedgefield? This cabin is the ideal place for the freshly weds!
It currently sits behind the newly refreshed Brick House Pub and Pro Shop. Golf lovers will be mere steps from the golf course and driving range. The Manor House features many majestic 300-year-old live oaks, where you can savor an afternoon beverage or relax and take in the view.
About the Area
Located in Georgetown, this cottage is next to a golf course. Hampton Plantation State Historic Site and Battery White are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Georgetown, SC rental home experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- In the Georgetown, SC area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- To find the best rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Georgetown, SC attractions and restaurants.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have coupons for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by selecting the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Manor House Suite at Wedgefield Country Club has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available online. Otherwise, contact the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's an individual Georgetown, SC attraction you simply love, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many concerns.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would back home.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect for any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Georgetown County Museum - 4.5 miles
- Rice Museum - 4.6 miles
- East Bay Park - 4.8 miles
- Georgetown Arcelor Mittal - 4.8 miles
Ready to book Manor House Suite at Wedgefield Country Club?Book Online Get Information Call: