- As low as $407/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach umbrellas
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Gas grill
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ice maker
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Porch or lanai
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wet bar
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: The Great Escape
214 Collins Meadow Dr. Unit #4
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: The Great Escape is an refreshed enchanting villa with plenty of comfortable space for your hideaway. Unwind and appreciate pretty vistas of the second fairway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9
Primary Bedroom: King Bed with Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed with Private updated Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 1 Double Bed, 1 Queen, Twin Sleeper couch with Private updated Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Access to private Fairway Oaks pool, Wet-bar, Extra Icemaker, Gas Grille, Screened Porch, Garage, TVs, Wi-Fi. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the receives a credit for beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, kayaks and more. We can also recommend grocery delivery services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this marvelous home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that savor the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day plus a $20 activation fee. These costs do not cover individual luxury costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Dori Laffin .
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
This villa is located in Georgetown. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best rental experience:
When to book a Georgetown, SC rental home & When to go:
- To get the best value, try shifting your family's Georgetown, SC trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Georgetown, SC area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to select the perfect rental home in Georgetown:
- Start by having your family agree to trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Come enjoy The Great Escape has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available online. If they are not listed, call the property management company before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a particular Georgetown, SC attraction you are enamored with, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a property that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or thermostat. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
Ready to book Come enjoy The Great Escape?Book Online Get Information Call: