- As low as $357/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Beach umbrellas
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Gas grill
- Gated community
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ice maker
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near the bay
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Porch or lanai
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wet bar
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
PROPERTY NAME: The Great Escape
214 Collins Meadow Dr. Unit #4
LOCATION: Golf Course
DETAILS: The Great Escape is a enchanting villa with plenty of comfortable space for your hideaway. Unwind and savor gorgeous vistas of the second fairway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9
Primary Bedroom: King Bed with Private Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: King Bed with Private refreshed Bathroom
Guest Bedroom: 1 Double Bed, 1 Queen, Twin Sleeper couch with Private updated Bathroom
PROVIDED: Premade Beds
Luxury Linen Package: sheets, hand towels, bathmats, washcloths, bath towels
NO FAMILY PETS
NO SMOKING ON PREMISES
AGE REQUIREMENT: Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian to book a property.
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Access to private Fairway Oaks pool, Wet-bar, Extra Icemaker, Gas Grille, Screened Porch, Garage, TVs, Wi-Fi. Please adhere to the no smoking and no pet policy set forth by the owner.
BEACH GEAR PROVIDED: Peace Vacations has partnered with VayK Gear to offer beach gear units to our guests! Guest reservations of 3 to 21 nights receive a valuable credit to use towards beach gear units during your stay! The credit amount for this property is $35 a day. You may use this credit for bicycles, beach chairs and umbrellas, beach carts and more - the choice is yours!
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the receives a credit for beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, kayaks and more. We can also recommend grocery delivery services. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units we are proud to bring you this fantastic home and a unique set of services that make a vacation really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. For a fee, most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf tennis and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units guests. Our natural amenities include miles of beach and tidal creeks an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths and a enchanting year-round climate. DeBordieu is more than a vacation destination it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the best Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second homeowners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
MAXIMUM CARS: The max. number of cars allowed for this property is 3.
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Sports Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club and dining. A temporary club membership can be arranged for $200 a day. These costs do not cover individual conveniences costs. For more information, please contact the DeBordieu Club's Office Manager, Melanie Broderick at 843-527-6020.
ACTIVITIES: Beach Swimming Boating Off Shore Fishing On Shore Fishing Championship Golf Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts Top Golf Surf Fishing Paddle Boarding Museums Plantation Tours Wildlife Reserves Sculpture and Botanical Gardens Shopping Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
ENHANCED CLEANING, DISINFECTION AND SANITIZATION: Our number one priority is the wellbeing and safety of our guests. Our properties are cleaned and sanitized by professionally trained and equipped housekeeper employees provide greater security, quality and accountability. We do not utilize third event cleaning companies. We use CDC housekeeping protocols, approved disinfectants and personal protection equipment. Our properties are private, well maintained, hygienic and sanitized. A whole safe and private space just for you and your family. Our linens and terry are cleaned and sanitized at our commercial laundry. For full details, please review our Enhanced Housekeeping documentation at https://www.tranquility-vacations.com/about/peace-cleaning-disinfection-sanitization.
About the Area
This villa is located in Georgetown. Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club and Caledonia Golf and Fish Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Hobcaw Barony and DeBordieu Beach. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation property experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Georgetown, SC area. To book the most suitable rental within your budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Georgetown, SC vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose and book the perfect Georgetown, SC vacation home:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Come enjoy The Great Escape has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available online. If not, contact the property owner before reserving the home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is right for your trip.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's an individual Georgetown, SC attraction you simply love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.