- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Ice Maker
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Games
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyUNIT NAME: Ford
LOCATION: Walking distance to the beach in comfortably located Sea Park
CLUB MEMBERSHIP: This home has a Golf Membership which gives you access to the 2 community pools at the Beach Club, dining, tennis and our champion Pete Dye golf course.
DETAILS: How would you like to relax in this pretty beach home just steps to the private beach access in Sea Park? Plan your holiday now for this terrific 5 bedroom, 4 bath home with screened porches, decks, rockers, hammocks and an upstairs balcony that will give you a view of the sea. The comfort and location of this home is tough to beat. No smoking/No family dogs and cats. This home rents Saturday to Saturday in the Summer.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 12
- Master Bedroom: King Bed with Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed with Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: Queen with Private Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds and Shared Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom: 2 Twin Beds + Daybed with Trundle and Shared Bathroom
AMENITIES INCLUDE: Jenn-Air stove, whirlpool tubs, 4 Intelligent App Enabled TV's including an 80 inch 4K screen, DVD, VCR, Blue Ray and iPod dock, wireless Internet, garage and fish sink.
SUMMER CHECK IN DAY: Saturday
AVAILABLE SERVICES: Every guest has the opportunity to rent beach chairs, beach umbrellas, bicycles, and kayaks. We can also arrange for grocery delivery, in home massages, manicures and pedicures. We can even set you up with a qualified babysitter. Here at DeBordieu Units, we are proud to bring you this impressive home and a unique set of services that make a holiday really memorable.
COMMUNITY: DeBordieu Colony is a very private, oceanfront gated community located near Pawleys Island, South Carolina on the coast between Charleston and Myrtle Beach. Most homes and villas offer onsite private DeBordieu Club amenities such as golf, tennis, and multiple dining options to DeBordieu Units visitors. Our natural luxuries include miles of beach and tidal creeks, an on-site nature preserve with walking trails and bicycle paths, and a enchanting year round climate. DeBordieu is more than a holiday destination, it is also home to a modest number of fortunate folks that appreciate the choice Low Country Lifestyle as either permanent residents or second home owners. Come visit DeBordieu for a few days or a week and you may decide to stay forever.
ACTIVITIES: Beach, Swimming, Boating, Off Shore Fishing, On Shore Fishing, Championship Golf, Har Tru Clay Tennis Courts, Top Golf, Surf Fishing, Paddle Boarding, Museums, Plantation Tours, Wildlife Reserves, Sculpture and Botanical Gardens, Shopping, Historic Tours and Culinary Adventures. PLUS, we are only an hour from Charleston and 45 mins. from Myrtle Beach.
- Search for the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many tourism bureaus supply printed guides with special deals for accommodations, restaurants and attractions. Look for these guides and discount books, since this allows travelers to discover the same fantastic attractions with a possibly significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your travel week? Off-peak rates are usually a fraction of top prices.
- Plenty of management companies and owners offer rate reductions for active and veteran members of the U.S. Armed forces, or repeat vacation goers to the same rental. Be sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting group is eligible for a discount.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly getting excited about ? If there's a particular Georgetown, SC activity that you just love, search for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners typically offer their guests the option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic rental price, provides vacationers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed as a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, and additionally ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs .
How to Book a Vacation Home
Newcomers are likely to be shocked at the range and wide selection of short term vacation rentals available in the Georgetown, SC area. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available makes it possible to find an optimum retreat to fit their Georgetown, SC crew, from calm condos to huge event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting guests with booking, checking-in, house cleaning, and any routine maintenance issues that may occur.
We've assembled a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation rental experience.
How to find and book the right rental home:
Before you book "Screened porches, decks, rockers, hammocks and an upstairs balcony with ocean views", review our short collection of things to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Georgetown, SC vacation rentals start booking very early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Holiday gatherings can be a great time for families to plan their Summer family vacations..
Pick a Village and Date
Consensus can be tricky between loved ones, but as soon as this difficult part is finished everything will start to slide in place.
How Many Beds?
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Be aware that a lot of homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the family room. It is important to determine what is suitable for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly available on the internet. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you reserve the home.
Stick to a Budget
Does the preferred rental property suit your budget during that choice Summer week? Ensure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones well before reserving a pricey vacation property. Typically, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and getting each person's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the group looking for? Do you primarily want a vacation rental with a swimming pool, hot tub or beach volleyball court? Are you more enthusiastic about wildlife or night life? Does the property have bikes and beach toys available throughout your stay? Make a list of priority amenities to facilitate filter your search.
Elderly family members will thank you for not reserving a stairs-only property on the Third floor. Be sure to remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Are you or other people in the group travelling with a four-legged friend? Pet policies are different at each rental property. Study descriptions carefully. Many restrictions might eliminate a potential rental home. Study your agreement thoroughly! Fees may apply when pets are included.
Start the Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Georgetown, SC local rentals" for local property management companies. Local companies typically have an exclusive assortment of rental homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've located your dream rental, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some will not. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. The off-season offers your greatest chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read Through The Contract
Read the whole contract and make certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives you comfort should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental
When everything looks correct, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a substantial rental deposit and/or security deposit to cover the home owner.
Get Contact Info
Make sure that you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's details in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats on reserving your rental! You're on the way to a fantastic vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any trouble spots of the rental. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a dispute about legal liability later, having the documented problems and communication attempts could be useful.
- When there's any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the house, property access, swimming pool operation, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Be respectful of the local community. Frequently, surrounding residences are occupied by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local residences can often point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the house for left-behind items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make a point to walk through the rental one final time and check for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy yourself? Most rental management company websites request comments after your stay is complete. Property owners and property managers will thank you for positive critiques. If anything went wrong, we advise being understanding but genuine with regards to your stay. Top property owners and managers will work very hard to fix the problem.
Use Your Experience
Hold a meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to re-book next year? Ideally everything turned out to be wonderful and you are excited to re-book the rental home for next year. Otherwise, you've acquired useful rental search experience that can help with the next search.